Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Microman is beckoning

  1. #1
    Inactive Member bergponch's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ... and I am frightened. I got the Batman off of EBay, but it's taking too long to get here. Problem there is that I'm now just wanting to pick up a random one at Media Play to keep me occupied until Batman gets here. Unfortunately, I can see that getting me heavily into the line.

    Why do they call to me in my sleep?

    GET OUT OF MY BRAIN. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Just give in, you will be glad that you did.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Dimension's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I used to be into Micromen a few years ago, the noodles soup helicopter and motorcycle cassettes are very neat. But, now with the Godzilla, Batman and even Devilman being released, they are calling my name too. they are an awesome toy for the price and look tremendous. I may give in and pick up a set or 2 again. Thanks for making me aware of them (looks in wallet) Damn!!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Muahahahaha, you are all so dooooomed!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    what TCM said... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member bergponch's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sigh* Batman didn't show up today, so I suppose I'll be picking up a random one today.

    I suppose I'll just wave goodbye to my money right now. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    but in a really good way! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member bergponch's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know the collecting is getting bad when you go out in inclement weather just to get a figure. Anyway, I finally picked up a Microman today... in fact, I picked up three. Why? Because Media Play had them on one of their little "secret sales". You know, the ones where things are much cheaper than listed, but have no markings as such. Do stores not understand that if you actually MARK things down, people are more inclined to buy them.

    Complaining aside, I got them for $3.49 a pop. Snagged 3 from the (bear with me, I have no idea what I'm talking about) Acroyear series. The yellow one, the clear purplish one, and the purple one with the bug head. They were missing the red one. No, I really have no clue what their names are.

    So... uh... yeah... I love these things. The yellow one (Cleve?) is by far my favorite, though. Hopefully my Batman will get here soon so I won't go crazy with buying this week.

    ... nifty little buggers, these are. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 19, 2004 07:46 PM: Message edited by: 007? ]</font>

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Great figures man, and wow, killer price!!! at that price I would be buying multiples!

    You are going to love your Batman when you get him. I need to get moving and get the Batgirl figure!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •